When me and my boyfriend have sex he always hits something inside is that normal?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Answered previously
Make sure there is no foreign body in the vagina.
A left over tampon (would be very foul smelling) or other device, toy or foreign body. If there is bleeding, by all means get checked out.

In brief: Answered previously
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Interesting?
The penis goes inside the vagina.
At the end of the vagina is the cervix. If the boy's penis is long enough, then he could be hitting the cerivix/uterus and this is what you feel. Otherwise one could feel stool if constipated or a tumor if it were present. If this is painful or of concern, simply get a good gyn exam by your pcp or gyn doctor. Probably not a major issue.

In brief: Interesting?
The penis goes inside the vagina.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham