How can I treat boils?

Drain. A furuncle is a boil, a purulent inflammation of a hair follicle. These usually pop, aided by a warm compress. If it does not do that in a couple of days, see your doctor to ascertain if it needs to be drained. If there are multiple boils you need to get checked out to rule out predisposing factors like diabetes, ingrown hair, excessive moisture and immune deficiency.
Carefully. A boil is a skin abscess. If it is small, you may use hot packs and if it has come to a head, you may carefully prick the "head" and gently express the pus with a clean cloth and clean hands. If it is larger, painful and in a precarious place, you need to be seen. Infections now with MRSA are very serious. Don't hesitate to get in and be seen and get appropriate treatment.