Due to no sense of smell, I learned to eat based on texture and I can't stand fruit or veggies. I feel so unhealthy! is there an adequate supplement?

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Probably not

Nobody knows for sure, but it is likely that supplements and vitamins won't replace fruits or vegetables in a complete way.
You see, fruits and vegetables come in packages of multiple substances; vitamins, proteins, fiber and others. It would be impossible to reproduce the exact "package." better to keep trying different forms of these foods, such as dried, steamed, boiled, blended or dehydrated.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
You are very welcome. Good luck!
Dr. Eric Weisman