Hi i was wondering if I should work out even though I am completely exhausted due to being anemic? I am having a iron infusion on friday or wait?

Dr. Martin Rubenstein
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Don't overdo it.

Exercise to the point where you are not overly exhausted.
If you have iron deficiency, the iron infusion should work very quickly. You will likely notice improvement start after about 2 weeks, and should be back to normal by around 6 weeks.

In brief: Don't overdo it.

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Recharge

If your car battery was dead, would you still try to drive it, or recharge it first? With anemia causing exhaustion, you need to recoup your blood counts first, and the iron infusion is a step in that direction.
A few days after that, start very low/slow and allow time to get back to normal levels.

In brief: Recharge

Dr. Adam Smith