What can I do if my nose is always closed and I can'nt breath normally ?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: See an ENT doctor

An ENT doctor should be able to easily help you.
By looking in your nose and taking a good history medical options and if necessary surgical options can be discussed with you. Stay away from over-the-counter decongestant nasal sprays as these will make your nose much much worse.

In brief: See an ENT doctor

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Phil Zapanta
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: See ENT

At some point you will need to see an otolaryngologist (ENT) to evaluate your nose and nasal breathing.
In the meantime you could try to use over the counter oral decongestants (as long as you don't have high blood pressure issues or your heart doesn't race) or oxymetazoline nasal spray. This might open up your nose. You shouldn't use the nasal spray more than 3 days.

In brief: See ENT

Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Andrea Brand