How do you deal with flash backs of sexual assault?

See an expert in SA. I'm so sorry you were assaulted. The fb's are one of the worst parts and leave most feeling out of control. You need to work with a therapist who specializes in sa who can help you learn some coping skills for this and all residuals of the assault. Some things my patients have found helpful are completely concentrate on something as a distraction, figure out what the triggers are to avoid.
Mental health. Sexual assault is a terrible thing to endure, and stress after such a trauma is common and a normal reaction. The best way to overcome such flashbacks is to seek counselling from a mental health professional (psychiatry or psychology). Occasionally medical therapy can help as well.