Recently, I have been getting stomach aches and diahrrea everytime I consume spicy food. Is there a reason for this?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: More info
Stomachaches after eating particular foods could be related to food intolerance, possibly to the chemical capsaicin in the spicy foods, pre-existing peptic ulcer disease or inflammation of esophagus or stomach,  a motility disorder of esophagus, disease of gallbladder or pancreas, or ibs, to name a few.
 it would be hard to diagnose the cause of stomachaches and diarrhea based just on this info.

In brief: More info
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Steven Seres