How can I lose weight? What should be my balanced diet? How many caliries I need to intake and how nuch I need to burn everyday? My weight is 90 kgs.

NO specific calorie. count. To lose weight insure that calories burned > calories consumed. Drink at least 8 - 8 oz glasses of water /day. Try for 8 hrs of sleep/night. Aim for at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 of fruit per day. Use whole grains. Avoid sodas, alcohol & junk carbohydrates. Get in a good mix of aerobic & weight lifting exercises. .
Stop Bad Food/Drinks. U need about 2200 cal/day to maintain, if u cut down by 500 cal/day, u lose 1 lb/week (1 lb= 3500 cal), if u cut by 1000 cal= 2 lb/wk best way is to identify causes of your wt gain in first place, here is list of top 5 causes: sugary drinks fast food fried foods skipping meals, bad snacks large portions these are in order of most important, cut out 2 of these & wt loss is easy!