By percentage, what should my ratio of carbs, protein, and fat be in my diet to lose weight while exercising 5 times a week?

Dr. Richard Lipman
Internal Medicine - Diabetology

In brief: Fortet Percentages

Keep it simple, forget percentages, that's no way to live, what you do on a "diet" needs to be done forever, best way is to identify causes of your wt gain in first place, here is list of top 5 causes: sugary drinks fast food fried foods skipping meals, bad snacks large portions these are in order of most important, cut out 2 of these & wt loss is easy!, note high carbs & fat top the list!

In brief: Fortet Percentages

Dr. Richard Lipman
Dr. Richard Lipman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine