Would post nasal drip from allergies and a deviated septum cause constant sticky clear mucus and occasional dark brown mucus with blood in it?

No. Post nasal drip from allergies is common, and it can produce clear mucous. The deviated septum will not produce discharge. Someone should look to see if they can find the source of the bleeding. That is of concern.
Maybe. The clear mucus is certainly consistent with allergic rhinitis. Deviated septum not involved with allergic symptoms. Occasional brown/blood may be small volume nosebleed tinging mucus or signs of sinus infection, both of which may involve the deviated septum to some degree.