My flaccid penis size is 2 inch and erect size is 4.5.I want to increase my flaccid penis size.My penis becomes small in college why?

Dr. Rashid Khan

In brief: It is normal.

Stop worrying about your penis size.
It is normal for you.It depends on several factors that includes height, race and genetics. Penile size may vary on different time of the day and is influenced by the temperature , blood flow and emotional state. Don't get preoccupied with this issue. In college focus on studies and let the blood flow to your brain.

In brief: It is normal.

Stop worrying about your penis size.
Dr. Rashid Khan
Dr. Rashid Khan
Dr. John Chiu
somewhat below average but fully functional. Enlargement does not work but regular use will improve your confidence. Your success is not defined by the size of your penis else the whale would be our Overlord. In fact, your size may even beat that of the pony-tail guy driving the Porsche ahead of you.
Dr. William Forsythe