What can I give my dad for the circulation problem and two toes that have gangrene. Hes in a lot of pain. But hes a dialysis patient.

Talk to doctor. He can have pain medication prescribed by his doctor. Also, he should have the feet looked at by a podiatrist. Having the painful toes amputated may provide him relief, and may be necessary if he has or develops wet gangrene.
Vascular surgery. If he has dry gangrene, he needs more blood supply to the foot. If it's wet gangrene, he needs a course of antibiotics too. These are serious problems and he should probably be admitted to the hospital - especially for wet gangrene.