I get headaches frequently. The pain feels like its coming from behind my eyes. I also am bloated at the same time. Is gas causing my headaches?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: No
Intestinal gas has no relation to pain behind the eyes.
If you are having frequent headaches.. It could be 1) migraine headaches 2) tension headaches, or 3) sinus headaches - best to be checked.

In brief: No
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Headache eyes
No the gas has nothing to do with your headachesheadache behind the eyes can be 1tension headache related to stress and lack of sleep2vision problems3sinus congestion or infection4migraine 5 cluster headache , which is due to abnormal blood flow in either left or right eye, there is dilatation of the blood vessels which causes extra pressure on trigeminal nerve.
You should see your doctor for it.

In brief: Headache eyes
You should see your doctor for it.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Doubtful
Headaches from behind the eyes may be from sinusitis, migraines, tension headaches.
Unless severe gas is causing you a headache, i doubt this is the cause.

In brief: Doubtful
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Eric Weisman