Can my girlfriend get pregnant if I just lubricate in /on her?

Dr. Joshua Klein
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Could happen
While it is unlikely to pregnant unless you ejaculate inside your girlfriend, strange things happen- all the time.
"pre-ejaculate" fluid might contain sperm, particularly if you have ejaculated within 24-48 hrs previously (sperm can stay alive in the reproductive tract for 3 days or more). So i would say be careful, and use contraception if you dont want to get pregnant! good luck!

In brief: Could happen
Dr. Joshua Klein
Dr. Joshua Klein
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Maybe?
If you have any ejaculation of semen into your girlfriend then pregnancy is possible.
There is sperm cells in the first part of the ejaculation. If you do not ejaculate then you do not have any sperm coming out. I hope this answers your question. Good luck.

In brief: Maybe?
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham