I am a 27yo male 5'10" and weigth 290lb every time I eat I have to run to the restroom and my stool is red or black but is not blood what can be?

Pathology

In brief: Consult your doctor

Your weight and alimentary ailment are not amenable to proper diagnosis and advice in this forum. Please consult your doctor for proper examination and tests.

In brief: Consult your doctor

Dr. Steven Hill

In brief: Are you sure?

You need to have your physician check to make sure it is truly not blood - they can give you a stool test to make sure.
Then you need to look at your diet and see if there is one meal type or food that causes it.

In brief: Are you sure?

Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology