When will my baby start to crawl?

Variable... ...Some as early as 9 mo, some only learn to crawl after they learn to walk. It seems to be related to a basic personality trait.
Around 8 to 9 months. Most babies sit at 6 months, and crawl a bit later, at about 8-9 months. Then they stand up around 10-12 months. At each regular check-up, the doctor can follow the baby's progress to be sure progress is within the normal timeframes.
6 months. Usually around 6 months is when babies begin to crawl. Remember that scooting, crawling backward and rolling around to get from place to place all qualify as crawling.
Depends. Crawling has a wide range of normal, from 8 months to ... Never (some baby skip crawling entirely.) by nine month though your baby should have some way to get places, either crawling or scooting or rolling purposefully to get to things he wants to get to.
8-9 months. Most infants are beginning to crawl or getting into a crawling position around 8 to 9 months.