I have a red rash on the tip of my feet. It is peeling anditching and is also making my toe nail loose. Whatshould I do?

Few options. Usually an itchy red rash on the feet is tenia pedis also know as athlete's foot infection. Sometimes it can be severe enough to affect the toenails. There are other possible conditions like dermatitis, bacterial infections, and other systemic conditions. Check with your doctor for an accurate diagnosis.
RED RASH ON FEET. Any new shoes? Any new socks? Any new laundry detergent? One toenail or all toenails? How long has it been? Need a good history.
Fungus infection. Fungal infections can appear as an itchy, red rash on the foot. It may also be a dermatitis, or psoriasis. Please make an appointment with your doctor to make a diagnosis.
Have it looked at. More than likely it is a fungal infection; however, there are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.