Anytime I get a little nervous I throw up, I don't know why. I get like this over any little situation. Why?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: IBS likely
Brain and gut have receptors form the same neurochemicals.
What affects one affects the other. Get checked that there is no other GI issue causing. If not, consider behavioral therapy, meditation, biofeedback, or other method to quiet your gut response to stress.

In brief: IBS likely
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Kira Stein
In brief: See a doctor
If anxiety is so high that it leads to nausea and vomiting, it needs to be taken seriously.
Depending on the triggers, these symptoms can be signs of social anxiety, panic disorder, a trauma-related disorder, etc. But nausea can also reflect non-psychiatric disorders that can actually cause anxiety, so it is important to see a general doctor.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Kira Stein
Dr. Kira Stein
Dr. Eric Anderson
In brief: Vomiting and Tingly
It depends upon how long this has been happening.
Presuming there is no physical reason for it (like a stomach flu, blood pressure problems, etc.) it could be a sign of an anxiety disorder, such as a panic disorder, social anxiety, or generalized anxiety. The best way to find out is see your doctor so he/she can go over the details of these problems.

In brief: Vomiting and Tingly
Dr. Eric Anderson
Dr. Eric Anderson