I came off the Depo-Provera injection in march 2011 and i still haven't managed to get pregnant.How long does it usually take? I have had regular periods

Dr. William Harris

In brief: One year

I would think that all of the depo would have been out of your system and that you should have started ovulatory cycles again after 1 year. I would say that you have now officially had 1 year of unprotected sex with no pregnancy, giving you an infertility diagnosis.
Now, it's time to look for other causes, starting with semenalysis. If that is good, then the attention turns to you for workup.

In brief: One year

Dr. William Harris
Dr. William Harris
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Depends how long dep

It depends how long you have been on depo vera, the longer you have been on depo the longer it takes for normal ovulation to return usually it takes anywhere from 1 year to one and half year for ovulation to return it has been longer for you so you should consult your gynecologist what the cause it and what you can do to get pregnant.

In brief: Depends how long dep

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Levy