I have extra teeth at my top gums should I remove them?

Dr. James Donley
Dentistry

In brief: Possibly

You need to see a dentist and have the situation examined.
If there is crowding involved, you should probably have them removed. This would make it easier to clean your teeth to prevent cavities as well as gum & bone disease.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. James Donley
Dr. James Donley
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Depends

I generally don't like recommending a procedure unless it is necessary because there are always risks associated with anything.
If the teeth are not causing any problems... I would leave them alone. The problem could be cosmetic - you don't like the way they look or it could be functional - they cause issues with chewing, etc. Otherwise... Don't remove them just because they are there.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder

In brief: Extra teeth

It depends on the location and what else is going on in the rest of your mouth, that's why its important to get a complete exam with xrays for an evaluation.

In brief: Extra teeth

Dr. Abraham Jaskiel
Dr. Abraham Jaskiel
Dr. William Forsythe