I have extra teeth at my top gums should I remove them?

Dr. James Donley
Dentistry
In brief: Possibly
You need to see a dentist and have the situation examined.
If there is crowding involved, you should probably have them removed. This would make it easier to clean your teeth to prevent cavities as well as gum & bone disease.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. James Donley
Dr. James Donley
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Depends
I generally don't like recommending a procedure unless it is necessary because there are always risks associated with anything.
If the teeth are not causing any problems... I would leave them alone. The problem could be cosmetic - you don't like the way they look or it could be functional - they cause issues with chewing, etc. Otherwise... Don't remove them just because they are there.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
In brief: Extra teeth
It depends on the location and what else is going on in the rest of your mouth, that's why its important to get a complete exam with xrays for an evaluation.

In brief: Extra teeth
Dr. Abraham Jaskiel
Dr. Abraham Jaskiel
Dr. Jack Hinkle