Keloid oozing pus and blood?

See Plastic Surgeon. You should see a board certified plastic surgeon. Let him/her examine you and treat you. (no home remedies).
Infection. Sounds like infection. Try warm soaks and topical Bacitracin twice daily for a few days. If it gets worse see physician for oral antibiotics.