My husband is worried because his stomach is uoset, he has no appetite, feels nauseous and it feels as if food stays stuck after eating. Could it ?

Dr. Jan Rakinic
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Need to see GI

The description of your husband's symptoms is worrisome for a possible esophageal abnormality.
Food can get stuck, and that is really not fun. Please have him see a gastroenterology specialist as soon as possible.

In brief: Need to see GI

Dr. Jan Rakinic
Dr. Jan Rakinic
Dr. Andrew Oswari

In brief: Follow up needed

I would highly recommend seeing a physician that specializes in the gastrointestinal tract.
Depending on his age he may need to be "scoped" to see what is making him feel so full. Could be anything from an ulcer to a mass.

In brief: Follow up needed

Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Vicken Poochikian