Age 27.Bleeding bright red blood 6 days after the end of my period. Not on the pill. Periods normal otherwise. Increased acne suddenly and tummy pain.

Pregnant? Are you sure you are not pregnant? Or having a miscarriage? Sometimes hormones just change on their own at your age but be certain it isn't or couldn't be something else before you assume it's just hormonal change. It could be that for some reason you did not ovulate this cycle. If it does not stop soon and you are positive pregnancy is not a possibility then see your d. There is help.