I twisted my ankle an I went to the emergency no broken bone month after still hurt what can do. ?

Dr. David Rosen
Phlebology
In brief: Consider repeat Xray
Persistent pain would prompt me to consider repeating an x-ray of the area in question.
It is possible that a very subtle fracture may be more easily identified a week or so after the injury. Simply put, the body has cells that help "clean up " the injured area of bone. Such activity can lead to a fracture line being more lucent as time goes on. Otherwise i agree with dr. Cheng's answer.

In brief: Consider repeat Xray
Dr. David Rosen
Dr. David Rosen
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Not unusual
Severe ankle sprain can take months to heal, and sometimes longer. As long as there is no fracture, healing will come through rest, wearing an ankle brace (like an aircast), elevation, and possibly physical therapy.
See your doctor for the best treatments.

In brief: Not unusual
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine