Any doctor experienced in removing silicone breast injections in dallas, texas? I am seeking a bilateral mastectomy with cohesive gel implants.

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Options

I refer patients to dr. Scott kasden in southlake for this kind of plastic surgery treatment.
He is excellent.

In brief: Options

He is excellent.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Christopher Kovanda
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Board Certified PS

I recommend you find a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
Silicone injections my require removal of more skin than usual and reconstructive surgery may require using your own tissue to replace any damaged skin. See the american board of plastic surgery, american society of plastic surgery and american society of aesthetic plastic surgery.

In brief: Board Certified PS

Dr. Christopher Kovanda
Dr. Christopher Kovanda
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery