I had bad pain on my eyes after watching tv, working on computer or after using cell phone.And right now I start isong 0.5 eye glass to read far thing ?

Dr. Stephen Hamilton
Ophthalmology

In brief: Hyperopia

It sounds like you are beginning to manifest some farsightedness.
A good exam and a prescription for glasses or contact lenses should help. Some hyperopic patients can be treated with lasik.

In brief: Hyperopia

Dr. Stephen Hamilton
Dr. Stephen Hamilton
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Have an eye exam

If the pain goes away when you wear readers, you are in need of an eye exam and will probably be prescribed glasses.
Many individuals in their late forties start experiencing strain with near tasks; this is called presbyopia, and is treated with readers. If distance vision is also a problem, a pair of glasses may be prescribed as well. An eye doctor can easily treat your condition!

In brief: Have an eye exam

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Vikram Patel