How long can you give a baby gripe water and is it dangerous?

In brief: Doubt any harm
A variety of items have been offered to qwell fussy babys since the 1700's, most implying some sort of stomach upset as the cause.
A variety of gripe waters are available, some monitored by the fda and some not. Most appear to have harmless ingredients & in small amounts are probably fine. I have never recomended them.If i did it would be one monitored by the fda.

In brief: Doubt any harm
Dr. Charlene Sojico
In brief: For as long
Dangerous if it has alcohol in it.
On the bottle it says good for 14 days. It does not say how long to use it.May i ask what you are using it for - cokic or reflux?

In brief: For as long
Dangerous if it has alcohol in it.
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Cindy Juster