I am currently 18 years old and of a medium/heavy build. My height is 5 foot 6 inches abd i weigh around 133lbs. Is this overweight?

Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: No

This certainly is not overweight.

In brief: No

This certainly is not overweight.
Dr. James Eitner

In brief: No

Based on your bmi (height vs.
Weight) you are considered normal. However, that is only part of the picture. While your weight may be normal for your height, you may have a higher or lower percentage of body fat or your weight distribution may be abnormal. If you are conserned about the way your body looks, you should see someone to test other measurements of fitness.

In brief: No

Based on your bmi (height vs.

In brief: Normal

Your height and weight would give you a bmi of 21.
5 which is in the normal range. If you have more specific concerns about recent weight gain or other concerns, a visit with your doctor would be appropriate.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Peter Kurzweil