Can you take 1000 mg tylenol (acetaminophen) with 600 mg Advil together for soreness and aches from golfing?

Yes. You can they are different classes of medicine but docs don't usually recommend it anyway. Don't take more than 3000mg on tylenol (acetaminophen) a day and more than about 2400 m of advil a day. I would not make a habit of combining them all the time though because they do follow the same metabolic pathway albeit are metabolized in different places (tylenol (acetaminophen) (acetaminophen) in liver and advil kidney).
Yes. Advil is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory and works in a different fashion than tylenol (acetaminophen) and so they can be taken concurrently. You can still have side effects taking either type of medication, but taking them together would not change that and the side effect profile for both is fairly small. Thank you for your question.