Five mnths pregnant and can not feel my uterus below my belly button , my stomach isnt even hard yet! could something be wrong?

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Preg with sm uterus

Possibly. The best advice is to make an appt with an obstetrician, and to have a sonogram for fetal growth.
This will provide the answer as to whether the baby is growing and appropriate for the age of your pregnancy.

In brief: Preg with sm uterus

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Let me stress that you may not be 5 months pregnant, particularly if your cycles were irregular before you conceived.
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: How Far PG?

I think the first question is how far in pregnancy are you? This should be fairly easy to determine if you are as far along as you believe.
Ultrasound would be the best test and the measurements should help your physician determine just how many weeks pregnant you are and when your due is to be. Then you should have the answer to your question. Good luck and best wishes.

In brief: How Far PG?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Adam Levy