I had surgery on my ovary before and it was hard to conceive. I was never fertile. I am now pregnant.What happens if i get an abortion?

In brief: Is the baby ok?

If a woman had a hard time conceiving, and finally got pregnant, that's a good thing.
Good things don't always happen twice. They may, or they may not... Nobody knows for sure if she can get pregnant again after the one pregnancy (although consulting the fertility doctors may be successful). So, if the baby is ok (not known to have defects), keeping the baby should be a big consideration.

In brief: Is the baby ok?

Dr. Adam Levy