When do babies start to eat regularly?

Dr. David Reddell
In brief: 6 months
Most pediatricians recommend starting cereal (i advise using whole grain cereal) first at 4 months of age.
Start with one or two tablespoons twice a day. By 6 months, most babies eat solids 3 times a day, gradually increasing the amount and variety. You may have to offer a new food 10 times before the baby willingly accepts the new taste or texture.

In brief: 6 months
Dr. David Reddell
Dr. David Reddell
Dr. Ronald Dreyer
In brief: 4 months
The new thought that has some testing behind it find that if you start feeding solid foods including eggs there is less change of allergy to eggs and other food allergies.
As with all foods they should be introduced gradually over 5-6 days to see if the child reacts. I start my patients on cereals then vegetables and then fruits and finally meats.

In brief: 4 months
Dr. Ronald Dreyer
Dr. Ronald Dreyer