Does pain blocks help when u have RA in lower back I have 4did not jelp mine tbey said I had to hsve more or they want give me mine pain meds?

RA is systemic. If you have rheumatoid arthritis steroids given anywhere (I.V. I.M.P.O epidural) may help you feel better. You should be managed by arthritis specialist. But you can have RA and a back problem. So dr r is right if your back is not an RA problem. If it is a casued by RA as you state then an epidural steroid is probably not appropriate.
Probably not. If a couple of epidural steroid injections haven't helped, it is unlikely that others will help. If you have rheumatoid arthritis, your problem is likely not amenable to epidural steroids and may require pain meds, physical therapy, and/or surgery, depending on the problem. Talk to a neurosurgeon and your rheumatologist.
Not often. More commonly of use with osteoarthritis or spinal stenosis. Blocks are also often transient, although sometimes there may be a prolonged response. Ra usually requires specific systemic medications.