I am experiencing male pattern baldness.....It's hair transplant too get my hair back.?

Dr. James White
Cosmetic Surgery
In brief: Hair transplant
The best treatment for a receding hairline in men involves transplantation of hair from the back of the head to the area of hair loss.
The hair from the back regions of the head are genetically designed to remain in place despite hormonal changes. Transplantation can be completed by strip harvest of by [fue] follicular unit extraction. Transplantation is completed most naturally as single hairs.

In brief: Hair transplant
Dr. James White
Dr. James White
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Redistributes hair
Hair transplant is an excellent option for male pattern hair loss.
Hair follicles are taken from the back of the head and reimplanted on the front of the head to recreate a hair line and density.

In brief: Redistributes hair
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo