How to improve my complexion...I am am indian...And want to have a fair complexion......I also want to have a clear face without pimples ?

Dr. Mohammed Parvez

In brief: Fairness

Honestly, none of the so called 'fairness creams' available in the market will change your skin color to become fair. But the are treatment options available for acne.
Discuss with your doctor.

In brief: Fairness

Discuss with your doctor.
Dr. Mohammed Parvez
Dr. Mohammed Parvez
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Retina ,peel

Retin a (tretinoin) or other retinoids will slowly even out the dark spots.
A medium depth chemical peel that is effective and safe for indian skin is the vi peel which can improve the complexion of any skin colr in one week. There is redness and peeling for one week. This is done once and can be repeated if necessary after 3 months. It is very effective.

In brief: Retina ,peel

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Carlo Hatem
I would recommend a mental health evaluation first. The root of his discontent is not fixable with a peel.