My husband is hurting really bad everytime he do the balmovement n be bleefing sometime but when he finish doing the restroom he is hurting inside?

See a doc! Anything from anal fissure , hemorrhoids, to inflammatory bowel to cancer. Can't tell that on the internet. See a doc asap.
See your doctor now. This could be something relatively simple to treat, like a fissure (a crack or tear in the anal canal); or it could be much more worrisome. I know it is scary, but get your husband to the doctor for proper evaluation and treatment. Don't delay!