I have been getting headaches with mild pulsation on the right side of my head. Why is that so?

Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Headaches
Your headaches could be coming from tension, eye strain, tooth grinding, dehydration, lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, sleep apnea/snoring, or chronic sinus problems.

In brief: Headaches
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management
In brief: See a doctor
You may be suffering from a type of tension headache or a more serious condition called temporal arteritis.
You need to see a doctor asap for more workup including labs. If it is termporal arteritis, seriousl complications can occur so you don't want to put it off.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Arnon Rubin