I have a sore throat for 10 now with white spots on each tonsil. The CBC and strep test swab were negative. What could this be?

Viral pharyngitis. This most likely represents a viral tonsillitis or pharyngitis. These illnesses will typically manifest with ulcerations and or white patches on the lining of the tonsil and throat. CBC and strep tests will predictably be normal during these illnesses. Mouthwashes which soothe the pain are most helpful for this; 50/50 maalox and liquid Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a good place to start.