Is it possible to still be pregnant when you get ur period? I missed one pill of yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) 2 week ago & had sex on that day. I'm currently on my period.

Unlikely. Especially if your period that you are on is normal. If lighter than usual then check a pregnancy test.
So take a test. Don't guess. Take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.