I had a crush foot injury 6 months ago with no diagnosed tears or breaks but i still can't bend my toes and my foot often gets pins and needles. Why?

In brief: NERVE DAMAGE

Crushing injuries compress all the soft tissues into the underlying bone.
Although, the bone may not be broken, the injured soft tissues can be damaged. Nerves are within this soft tissue envelope and can be so compressed. Over a long period of time they can heal. Healing ability is inversely related to the severity of injury. If he still can't bend your toes, get reevaluated. Consider mri.

In brief: NERVE DAMAGE

Dr. Stewart Jones
Dr. Stewart Jones
Dr. Steven Sheskier
Formal physical therapy can help as well to stretch out the scar tissue that is surrounding your tendons and joints

In brief: The injury...

A crush injury will damage nerves, tendons, ligaments, etc.
Even if bones are not broken - which is rare in a crush injury. These will take quite a while to heal and may give you permanent residual effects. See a physical therapist for more rehab work.

In brief: The injury...

Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

In brief: Takes

It takes up to 2 years for this to heal.
See your doctor for other answers.

In brief: Takes

See your doctor for other answers.
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson