I recently lost my baby of last year, I haven't been on birth control for seven months because of my pregnancy, and im trying again any advice?

Dr. Richard Chudacoff
In brief: PNV
First of all, start taking prenatal vitamins- Folic Acid and dha are important for normal fetal development.
Second, we need to know the cause of the fetal loss, and if there was any instrumentation done on the uterus. Third, are your periods regular? Only 15% of normal couples conceive monthly, 85% in one year. How long did it take for you to conceive with the last pregnancy?

In brief: PNV
Dr. Richard Chudacoff
Dr. Richard Chudacoff
Dr. Adam Levy