My two year old, three month old &i are all sick. Im not sure yet but I think its strep because we were exposed. We don't have insurance. What do I do?

In brief: Call your doctor

It is a good idea to be evaluated.
Even though you do not have insurance, there are low cost alternatives, such as clinics at pharmacies. If the children have strep, there is a chance that their condition can progressively worsen and develop into a very serious condition. While healthcare is not free, it is worth the cost for wellness.

In brief: Call your doctor

It is a good idea to be evaluated.
Dr. David Orringer
Dr. David Orringer
Dr. David Wishnew
Wound care

In brief: Medical care

The lack of insurance does not automatically mean that you have no access to medical care.
There are low cost clinics, public assistance, etc, that often allow payment based on income and the ability to pay. Strep infections in young children are serious and can have life threatening as well as life long repercussions. Get your child to the doctor!

In brief: Medical care

Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. Shontae Buffington