I have itching and skin discoloration in myperineum and anus. I've been to doctors and its not an std. Can it be related to steven jhonson synd? Help?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Can be due
To excessive caffeine especially if the itching wakes you from your sleep at night.
Start but eliminating all caffeine sources for 10-14 days and see if it is better.

In brief: Can be due
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: See dermatologist
It is highly unlikely it is steven johnson.
It can be contact allergy, a manifestation of diabetes , chronic dermatitis that has lead to hyper pigmentation. Blood teat are indicated for underlying causes and if possible oral steroids cow, d decrease itching. The increased color once itching is controlled will require topical medications and treatment over months to lighten.

In brief: See dermatologist
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried