I've had a small bump my shoulder for awhile, recently it appears to have a freckle/mole on it(reddish/brown)& at times itches. Should I be concernd?

Dr. Zahid Niazi
Cosmetic Surgery
In brief: Needs biopsy
An enlarging or changing mole should be addressed by excisional biopsy.
See your dermatologist or plastic surgeon to have it addressed. The obvious concern is a change or dysplasia in a mole which can lead to melanoma.

In brief: Needs biopsy
Dr. Zahid Niazi
Dr. Zahid Niazi
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Show your derm
Any mole that is changing or begins to itch, bleed or ulcerate should be brought to the attention of your friendly dermatologist.

In brief: Show your derm
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: See doctor
It is not possible to tell what this is from brief description, coukd be cyst with opening or you coukd have 2 separate things in same area.
Dermatologist will diagnose and remove if necessary.

In brief: See doctor
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried