Recently every morning my spine is painful and i even struggle to lift myself up. What it maybe a cause of this problem?

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Many things

Spinal pain is quite common among adults, and several things can cause it.
Morning pain and stiffness may be an inflammatory problem. See your primary doctor or consider seeing a rheumatologist.

In brief: Many things

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: ARTRITIS,UNSTABEL.

@ ur age without injury i would see and ortho guy.
You may have some early arthritis or a defect in the boney structure that may give some instability. The best is 2 b cn examend and HAV x-rays t2 r/o these causes. He/her may recomend pt to learn core exercises or other rx 4 u.

In brief: ARTRITIS,UNSTABEL.

Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Adam Smith