I have degeneritive discs and I took tylon1 for about 3years just a about every day at high doses nothing over 4000mg.What would be signs of harm?

Dr. Michael Gofeld
Pain Management

In brief: Do blood test

You need a blood tests of the liver function.

In brief: Do blood test

Dr. Michael Gofeld
Dr. Michael Gofeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: Not to worry

Clinical evidence of end-organ (hepatic or occasionally renal) toxicity is often delayed 24-48 hours postingestion.
Early on patients may be asymptomatic or report anorexia, nausea or vomiting, and malaise. Right upper quadrant abdominal pain, anorexia, nausea, and vomiting are later symptoms. If this regular excessive use is in the past, you are almost certainly fine now.

In brief: Not to worry

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Vikram Patel