I have spondylolisthesis grade 1 i feel always pain in my back and sometimes in my legs my weight 214 lbs my long is 65 in . My spondy in L5 s1 .

Dr. David Lundin
Neurosurgery

In brief: Many options

Given your young age your condition is likely a congenital problem. The best option is to attempt physical therapy to strengthen your back and loose weight.
Steroid injections can also help for brief periods of time. Surgery for this condition is quite helpful and many patients that have symptoms at a young age ultimately end up having surgey.

In brief: Many options

Dr. David Lundin
Dr. David Lundin
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me explain

It is not unuasal to have that pain in the back with your diagosis? Pain in the legs indicate some nerve root involment.
Do you have MRI done on your back that could till us if you have nerve problem. If you try to loose some ponds that will help you also. Let me know if you had an MRI and is the result. Good luck.

In brief: Let me explain

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Eric Weisman