I m becoming so sick. I loss 4 kgs of weight. All are saying because of smoking, i became like this.Is this true? Is it the reason.Please tell me

In brief: Can't say

That isn't something that a non-evaluating provider could answer. The bottom line is that other medical causes for weight loss would need to be ruled in or ruled out, before it could be attributed to one issue.
You don't mention type of illness. If you had cancer or pneumonia - it would be understandable that you could lose weight. For smoking would anticipate a pulmonary. Or airway issue.

In brief: Can't say

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology