My joints lock up quite often in my elbows, knees, hips, wrist, and ankles, my doctors have seen nothing wrong with me, what shoild I do?

Rheumatologist. See a rheumatologist. Rheumatologic conditions can cause discomfort in multiple joints in the body.
Hard to say. We see locking due to catilage problems, lack of congruity in appositon of the joints (if theyare not fitting together properly)but the cuase of widespread locking is less clear. During your evaluation be certain you are evaluated for hypermobility (increased flexibility). This could explain locking by lack of congruity.