What can I do about a itchy rash that I am developing on my stomach, chest, back, neck, and is slowly showing on the side of my face?

Dr. Jeffrey Hick
Dermatology

In brief: Eczema

Do you have a history of allergies, asthma, or atopic dermatitis? If so, you may be experiencing an eczema flare.
I would start by using an otc product like aveeno (oatmeal) eczema therapy and an otc hydrocortisone. If that does not improve your problem in a week, i would see a dermatologist.

In brief: Eczema

Dr. Jeffrey Hick
Dr. Jeffrey Hick
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See doc

Since there is no way to tell without a detailed history and exam, you need to talk to your doctor and perhaps a dermatologist re.
this. If you have introduced any new drug or supplement within a month prior to the rash, stop it now unless it is essential for your health- in which case ask your doctor to try a substitute.

In brief: See doc

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu